Holiday Design Assistant
The Oakland Holiday division provides interior holiday decor (trees! garlands! wreaths!) to homes, professional buildings, and offices around central Ohio. We're looking for creative, enthusiastic individuals to help prep, design, and assemble trees, garlands, wreaths, and more in the months and weeks leading up to mid-December.
This is a part time position.
Holiday Assistants will:
- Work with our Holiday Designer to create and construct projects
- Sort/organize ornaments and other pieces of holiday decor
- Assemble and attach ornaments, tree decorations
- Make bows for wreaths, garlands, and trees
- Create other unique holiday arrangements as needed
- Have a flair for craft projects and enjoy using glue guns and glitter
- Can work efficiently and in an organized manner
- Can follow directions, create holiday pieces based on a template or sample
- Are creative and can be problem solvers
- Have a positive attitude and are enthusiastic about helping people create beautiful spaces for the holidays!
Compensation based on experience and skill set (can you make a great bow?) but starts at $10/hr.
Great people deserve to work with great people! Our team takes great pride in their work, their company, and each other. At Oakland Nursery, our team members are the foundation on which our great success and exceptional service has been built.
Oakland Nursery is equal opportunity and a drug free work place.