Oakland INSIDE & OUT Garden and Gifts
With the hustle and bustle of the holidays behind us and a few months of winter ahead, the staff at Oakland Inside and Out would like to wish you a Happy New Year! We are hard at work transforming the store into a spring oasis. There are some big gift shows to attend where we’ll find out what’s trending and be sure to have the most unique items at the store for you as the warm weather arrives. In the meantime if you need a gift, or just a little something for yourself, we are here to help! If you love winter be sure to enjoy the next few months. If there’s not much about winter that you like, take a look at the list below. We hope that something there will put a smile on your face. Stay warm, we’ll see you soon!
10 things to love about winter
- The Smell - It’s a clean, vivid smell which travels down your nose and straight into your lungs and head, making you feel suddenly alive.
- Comfort food – think homemade vegetable soup simmering on the stove or bread baking in the oven.
- Frosty windows - those mornings when it is really cold, and you look out from windows where Jack Frost has drawn his patterns to see the crisp promise of a winter’s day.
- Winter woolies – all bundled up in sweaters, hats, scarves, gloves and warm socks.
- After Christmas sales – the hunt for bargains and the beginning of this year’s holiday shopping.
- Winter walks – something about making those first footprints in the snow.
- Sitting by the fire – with a hot chocolate or a hot toddy, your choice.
- Sledding & skating – the most fun you can have out in the cold, except for making a good old-fashioned snow angel.
- Heated car seats – need I say more…
- Winter escapes to a warm climate – just in case 1 thru 9 don’t work for you.
5211-B Johnstown Road New Albany, OH 43054 | p: 614-573-8648